Abr 2009
El alienígena de Alaska
Archivado en Curiosidades, UFOS por SaVeFerriS a las 2:43 pm | 11 Comentarios »

via UFO Evidence

El abuelo del poseedor de la foto se encontraba unos días en Alaska, por lo de la pesca de la trucha moteada. Este señor poseía una buena cámara de fotos de las que ya no se estilan (ahora solo hacen basuras digitales), y, en cierto momento, vio a un extraño ser andar como si estuviese beodo por entre la arboleda, junto al Lago Chimpopeya. Era a principios de los años 30, que ya ha llovido. Cuatro meses después se reveló la foto, se la dio a su nieto, le contó la anécdota y la palmó. Misterios de la vida.

11 Responses:

El Abuelito said:

Una evidencia indudable capaz de convencer a las mentes más escépticas… ¿Qué hacen las Naciones Unidas que no han reunido aún a todos los líderes mundiales?

Tobor said:

Je, je. Seguramente estarán terminando de cenar, y luego igual se reunen.
Un saludo.

Habiaunavezunblog said:

Si observan con atención, detrás del ET puede verse la sombra de un hombre lobo a punto de atacarlo.

Nikita said:

Hi sis. We promote suxael purity whether you are a teen, college student, single or married person. So I’m so happy you reached out to me. There is nothing wrong with being in a relationship, as long as you know its God’s perfect will for your life. If you have peace from God about it, and your are still maximizing your singleness .its fine. However, for many people they are unequally yoked even with another Christian. Furthermore, they get distracted from their purpose, destiny and intimacy with the Lord. The relationship become their god’. So, you have to go before God and be honest with yourself .and decide it your relationship with your boyfriend is what He desires for this season of your life. I would suggest reading my first book or even the second one with him .and then praying about how to proceed. Thanks for writing and I hope this helps you in some one. My prayer is that you become totally sold-out and grow in deeper intimacy with the Lord, so that He can reveal to you all that He has planned for you in this season.God bless you!!

http://www.egyptvalleyparanormalinvestigations.com/ said:

Hi. In regard to recent posts on SEO, development, minisites, etc I believe it would be great to invite on your show an established developer. From Development.tv I would mention LocalExperts/George Pickering. There are others on that forum as well. In the Spanish space, David Hernandez/Hueso, Luis Tolosa and Carlos Vazquez (Grupo Itnet).

auto insurance said:

go and do some researches about how meat is necessary for people and how important it is, and just god can decide about his creation to what people must or must not do to them, I am telling you again: who the hell is this guy to tell us what to eat or do!!!

http://www.oweninsuragency.com/ said:

All of the above is true, but even members of parliament downunder protest against the occupation of Tibet.OK, this is a member of the green party, but even our right wing party didn’t have a go at him. Even more telling: Everytime a dignitary visits from China whole streets are blocked off, and they have to circle around to avoid it. This never ever happens for Isratine.

twin baby shower invitations said:

Indignation boils my blood at the thought of the heritage we are throwing away; at the thought that, with few exceptions, the fight for freedom is left to the poor, forlorn and defenseless, and to the few radicals and revolutionaries who would make use of liberty to destroy, rather than to maintain, American institutions.

bloomingdales 10 off said:

¿No cree que Kurosawa se merece un lugar en el Top? ¿Como considera a Rashoomon estimado?, creo que tiene fantasía dentro

source said:

Wow! In the end I got a web site from where I be capable of really take useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.